Diving Board Suggestions

Rocket50

Gold Supporter
Apr 29, 2016
Nashville, TN
Hello all. Our diving board broke a couple summers ago and we need to replace it. It is an 8 foot board with three holes. It is very old and the base is heavy metal in a U shape. There is a Frontier II board that might work but the holes don't look like they match up. Thinking I need to replace the base as well. Any suggestions? And does replacing the base mean I will probably have to remove concrete to install a new base?

diving boards are fun :)

But they are a pain to replace... most have had to call the manufacture and ask what part it is to replace...

Who was the original mfg of the board?

Call the S R Smith customer service number. 800 824 4387 and explain your problem. They are the largest mfg of diving boards left. They make the Frontier II board. They make numerous replacement boards. They may refer you to a dealer.

It's really old. I don't see any writing or stamping for identification at all. I will try SR Smith and see where that takes me. Thanks.

I can assure you, if I can't find a replacement board, I will hire someone for a new install if needed. Like woodyp's idea though. My brother in law can weld so that might be an option.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.