Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Hi, everyone,

I'm noticing really good growth on the forum. I think there were 90+ members when I left town last Thursday and it's up to 139 when I just looked. I really like seeing so many of the old Poolforum group that have found this place and are coming over to participate.

I hope each of us will make an effort to continue the growth. I enjoyed the high energy that PF generated (I think there were over 100 (or close)users online simultaneously last Spring. That made for a VERY informative forum and I gained a wealth of info from there.

I think the best way to get this forum roaring is participation. Many of you from PF were almost as active as the moderators so I hope ya'll will start spreading the word and sharing your knowledge here as you did before.

I stopped posting on PF several months ago as I was really discouraged at how things were developing. I am looking forward to VERY active participation here and hope all of you former PF's will do the same.

SeanB is off to a great start and, if we all help out, this will soon become the definitive forum for accurate, informed answers to all things about pools.

Hi duraleigh :)

I'm so relieved to see many of the regulars of PF participating here too :).

...and you had better get posting! Because right now (with only 6 posts) you've been "pool stored" :lol:

glad to see you,
dan

duraleigh said:
Hi, everyone,

I'm noticing really good growth on the forum. I think there were 90+ members when I left town last Thursday and it's up to 139 when I just looked. I really like seeing so many of the old Poolforum group that have found this place and are coming over to participate.

I hope each of us will make an effort to continue the growth. I enjoyed the high energy that PF generated (I think there were over 100 (or close)users online simultaneously last Spring. That made for a VERY informative forum and I gained a wealth of info from there.

I think the best way to get this forum roaring is participation. Many of you from PF were almost as active as the moderators so I hope ya'll will start spreading the word and sharing your knowledge here as you did before.

I stopped posting on PF several months ago as I was really discouraged at how things were developing. I am looking forward to VERY active participation here and hope all of you former PF's will do the same.

SeanB is off to a great start and, if we all help out, this will soon become the definitive forum for accurate, informed answers to all things about pools.

Thanks Dave. I couldn't agree more. It's been very exciting to see things progress! I can look down the memberlist and already see the wealth of knowledge that is available here. So I hope that new users or visitors will take a moment and ask a question or say hello.

It's great that people can come and just read and learn, but that content to only comes because people take the time to post their questions and comments. Also, the more firsthand experience we share, the more informed our decisions will be.

If you aren't sure where to get started, drop in and "Introduce Yourself."
I just created a new forum area for just that purpose.

duraleigh said:
I stopped posting on PF several months ago as I was really discouraged at how things were developing.

Same here, Dave. I got tired of the same things. This is definitely going to be my new home. I'm out of town for the next few months (in Madrid, Spain) so my posting maybe somewhat sparse, but I'll try to be more active regardless.

Michael

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.