Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TFP growth

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP growth

The number of posts and members is really taking off. The direct, accurate, honest answers to peoples questions by all the knowledgable contributors here has made this site a stand out on the net. Kudos to everyone involved.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TFP growth

I was just thinking that the other day. How's the server holding up Jason?
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

We passed 7,000 members a day or so ago!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

4. Back To Top    #4

The server is doing well. We have been peaking at 15% CPU load, so we have some room for further growth.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

This sight ROCKS!
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

6. Back To Top    #6

WOW! People actually LIKE us here!
    Go figure!

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by waterbear
    WOW! People actually LIKE us here!
    Go figure!
    Yeah, it's amazing that a steady diet of PB BS, resulting in a steady outflow of $, can leave pool owners seeking 'a better way' (perhaps I should have said: "a BBBetter way" ) 8)

WAY TO GO TFP!!!!!!!!!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

8. Back To Top    #8

Yesterday was out busiest day ever. Over 4,500 visits from about 2,000 people. Our traffic in April almost matched our monthly record from last year, and May has been averaging twice as busy as that!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School