Filter gushing water

May 12, 2016
West Jordan, Utah
So we just started to open up our pool for the summer. We started to run the pump and it was dripping a little bit of water. So we decided to replace the O-rings on the filter. It was just a very slow drip. We had a professional come out today to install our heater he indicated we could turn our pump on it but he had to come back to finish installing the gas lines on the heater. I went to turn the pump on and it sounded like it was having a lot of struggle getting going. Then water gushed out of the return jets, next thing I knew water was gushing out of the filter. I couldn't tell if it was coming from where the clamp was or where it the air pressure valve was. If the air pressure valve was not open would it have blown it open? I'm terrified to turn it back on but they're not coming back for two weeks.! Help

Check everything, make sure the filter is on correct and tight, make the air release port is closed and nothing looks broken or not connected...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.