Show me your gray liners!

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
I am debating between two Imperial Pool liners. One is Regatta/Royal Seabrook and the other is called Pinnacle/Gray Granite. I am leaning more towards the gray granite but I'm worried it might be darker than what I imagine. If you have a gray liner I'd love to see your pictures! Thanks!

Sorry no pics to share but I love it (I checked their site). Is the pool in the sun a lot? If not it will seem darker. If it's full sun then it won't appear as dark. I serviced a pool that was almost black (plaster) with dark slate coping. It was awesome but got a lot of shade so it was REALLY dark. When the sun was on it the pool didn't seem as dark.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like it too. I really love the picture of it online, but when I saw the sample in person I started to hesitate because it seems to have more black than blue in it compared to the online picture of the sample.
As far as sunlight, if its sunny, it will get direct sunlight all morning until about 5-6pm when the shade of my house starts to cast on it. So that seems ok. I've just never seen a dark lined pool in person so it's hard envision. Maybe I should look at pictures of darker lined pools?

Anyone have a dark or black liner pool with pictures to share? Pros/cons?

It looks darker to me in person than online---More blue online-more black in person--is it just in my head? Maybe because I was looking at it indoors? What do you think?
Any pictures of this liner installed or similar dark liners in a pool would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

Here is a picture of the pinnacle/gray granite from the website:
30bieyp.jpg

And here is a picture I took of the sample in the store:
2u3z32s.jpg

Sounds like a KY to NH road trip. Maybe make some college visits along the way!

This guy chose this liner because of me. He came to my house and looked at ours and he was hooked. Ours is black granite and we love it. You can see to the bottom all the time and looks really good when the sun is hitting it. I would think Gray would look great and be even easier to see through.

This guy chose this liner because of me. He came to my house and looked at ours and he was hooked. Ours is black granite and we love it. You can see to the bottom all the time and looks really good when the sun is hitting it. I would think Gray would look great and be even easier to see through.

I would love to see pictures! I looked at your pool build thread but couldn't see any pictures.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.