Adding Chemicals - Epic Fail

We already got it out. I'd cut the corner off. Very little had fallen out, but 2 hours later almost all had dissolved and we were able to hook the bag and fish it out.

This picture just cracks me up. I was trying to turn the bag upside down to dump the salt out and I lost my grip.

- - - Updated - - -

NH? I'm sure the water is just fine. Go for it!

Yeah, the water is 61 degrees. We weren't going after it.

As the bag was falling, I may have uttered a swear. And then I starting laughing. Then I called my husband out to laugh too. Then I went and got my phone to take a picture.

Glad it was just salt! When I was 14 I managed to dump a pound of small trichlor tablets in to a cloudy deep end. Got most of them through several dives (no trees around so no leaf rake), but there was a nice big faded spot where we missed a couple.

From my HTC One via Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok this thread brought me out of lurker status (my first official reply to a thread). I will confess to my failed attempt at adding CYA by sock. I had my sock set up on a string near the discharge at the deep end. I had just started the maiden voyage of my new Dolphin M400 (which I purchased due to reviews here at TFP). I decided to squeeze the sock to speed CYA delivery, and that's where things went wrong. I ended up dropping the sock into the pool, no big deal right.
Wrong, here comes my new M400 on its way to "clean" the Sock! Quick dash to the power button for a quick shutdown.
just had to reply, I feel better about my own screw up knowing I'm not the only one these things happen to.

Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.