Any pictures of gray aluminum coping?

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
We are considering gray aluminum coping instead of concrete cantilever for our vinyl saltwater pool. I've never seen the gray coping but heard it looks nice. Please share your pictures! Thank you!

*I hope it's ok I posted this request twice...I tried a few days ago in "under construction" but didn't get any response so thought I'd try here too*

Hey there, no issues... this is going to be a wait and see question, I have not seen anyone with aluminum coping...

I have gray coping around my pool and it blends in really well with the concrete. Here is a picture that I have from last year right after my pools was completed.

pool.jpg

I see you also have the turbo twister slide. We have been debating back and forth between that one and the typhoon. My kids are 3yrs and 7yrs. I worry they might be too small for it--but I know they'll grown into it. We think we're going with the turbo twister too though. Mind giving me a review on it?

My kids are 8 and 11 and they love it. I have to admit it's a big slide, I can walk under it and never touch the bottom. I think once you watch your kids go down it a few time you will be ok with it. It's worth the extra money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.