Does this product contain stabilized chlorine?

May 9, 2016
Lynchburg, VA
Does anyone know whether this In the Swim pool shock (link below) is stabilized or unstabilized?

http://www.intheswim.com/p/pool-sho...its-prd-dal-app-02-p.app1-ha#pdp-tab|pdp-tab2

The former owner of my home left behind about 10 bags of this product. It is Cal Hypo, which isn't ideal, but my CH level is manageable right now (110 ppm), so I'm hesitantly willing to take a little more calcium to save some money by using this for my next SLAM. My main concern is CYA. If this product is stabilized, I don't want to use it. As we speak I'm replacing water to fix a high CYA level.

The only thing I can find on that page is one reviewer who said they like that it won't raise CYA levels and a description on the bag that says "it won't overstabilize your pool." But it's not very upfront about whether its stabilized.

Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I'm new here, though the Pool School has taught me a ton.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.