Do you guys think this pool skimmer would work connected to my pressure return line?

Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
Amazon.com : PoolSkim Pool Skimmer and Pool Cleaner : Swimming Pool Maintenance Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden

I took out my old pressure side Polaris pool cleaner a few weeks ago when I bought a new Dolphin vacuum and was thinking about possibly attaching this to that dedicated pressure return line and run it off the booster pump timer. It would be perfect because I could set it on the timer and have it skimming at the exact time I'd want it to. My pool skimmer doesn't do the best job of removing surface debris and I thought this would work well. It wiould still leave my other three pool return jets open too.

I've found a 2" threaded male to 1.5" threaded female PVC reducer, so that it would fit in the pressure return line. What you guys think?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.