Question on the Pentair Intellitouch Control Panel

elune

May 9, 2016
Houston
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I have met a problem, probably sound silly. I have a pool with Pentair Intellitouch control panel. I accidentally flipped the circuit breaker in the house (Marked pool). After I flipped the breaker back, the intellitouch can't start neither pump/cleaner/etc. There are electricity to the control panel. I can see the Filter Pump indicator light on in the panel, but Pump won't start. There is a GFCI circuit next to the Panel. I reset it and the light is on. Everything else seems fine and it's just not able to start the pump.

I wonder if anyone had the similar problem can help.

Thanks,

Leo

So if you press the "F" for filter pump button on the inside panel of the Intellitouch, the pump does not come on?
Right, it won't start. The F button light is on but pump doesn't start. The same to the cleaner pump or heater. The only thing response is the Acurator valve. If I press the "V" button, they will switch to the other direction. The filter pump indicator and SPA indicator are on but the pump won't start at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Try pushing the "Reset" button on the main panel.

Jim R.

Thanks, I tried "Reset" button already but has no luck. I remember this happen before a year ago. I had someone maintain the pool at that time. I don't recall he opened anything but it worked again after he finish the pool cleanup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.