New pool bottom?

Jun 24, 2008
MOBILE, AL
I currently have a 24' round above ground thats about 8 years old that has a few problems; I have decided instead of fixing it, I am going to buy a new resin 24 above ground pool. The problem I have had with my current pool is the bottom always seems to get divots and foot prints over time which catch dirt. I have been looking at the Gladon Perfect Pool bottom but they are so pricey. I was wondering if anyone has ever put down vinyl flooring / linoleum under the liner instead of one of these expensive kits. It seems to me that it would be about the same but instead of having seams every 5' I would only have one seam down the middle.

Whats your thoughts?

I used good old hard foam from lowes :) No divots, feet prints, holes, lines, great bottom :) Shop Expanded Polystyrene Foam Board Insulation (Common: 0.75-in x 4-ft x 8-ft; Actual: 0.687-in x 3.875-ft x 7.875-ft) at Lowes.com

NMpqPY6h.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.