Wrinkles in liner

Jul 12, 2015
Grafton, Ohio
I have a half dozen or so decent sized wrinkles on the floor in the shallow end of my pool. A local pool install company with a stellar rep will come out at the beginning of June and a diver will try to work them out at $150 per hour. I don't have a problem paying the money but have some concerns that I'll pay a decent chunk and they won't get them all out. I am debating if I might just be better off draining the pool to about a foot left in the shallow end and working them out myself with a plunger. The liner is about a year old BTW.

As a side note there was one long (about 6') and few smaller wrinkles (maybe 1' or less each) in the fall when I closed the pool. When I called to schedule the wrinkle removal the lady on the phone suggested that I may have been responsible for causing the new wrinkles due to me lowering the water level for the winter. Even when I said that the water was lowered a minimal amount she insisted that that would be enough. We did have a very wet winter without much freezing/snow but everyhing I read or watched about pool closing advised to lower the level to an inch or two below the skimmer. If it was my fault then "fine" but my biggest concern is fixing the issue and preventing it from happening again.

Thoughts on any of this?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.