Dolphin Oasis Z5

We just got one and used it to open our pool. It's our first robot so no experience with others but I was super impressed! Love the top cleaning filter, caddy, and remote already included. Plus 3 yr. Warranty.

If you order from epic pools use code dolphin100 to save another $25.

You will love your new Z5. I have the Triton Plus which is the same unit with different markings and am very impressed with it. I did buy the Maytronics PRO remote to replace the remote which came with the Triton to gain some extra functions. I have a large pool and wanted some more tile scrubbing time which the PRO remote offers. Be sure to keep the power supply dry and out of direct sunlight. Enjoy!

We just got one and used it to open our pool. It's our first robot so no experience with others but I was super impressed! Love the top cleaning filter, caddy, and remote already included. Plus 3 yr. Warranty.

If you order from epic pools use code dolphin100 to save another $25.

That's from whom and what I did. I would not trade my Z5 for anything.

I understand about the heat. We are talking about a machine that sits pool side while it works. It is supposed to be hot during pool season! I put mine in a large poolside storage box while using, keeping it out of the direct sunlight. I do keep box opened up so there is no heat build up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.