We have a Buster Crabbe lazy L pool, likely dating from the 70s. It appears to be a well made pool, with steel sides and a concrete base and we are in the process of replacing he vinyl liner. The concrete sides have steel coping support strips (these are about 4 ft long) clamped on to the top of them by means of a flange. The coping itself is aluminum extrusion in approx. 2 ft lengths, painted white and separated from each other by means of plastic coping clips which appear to be readily available on the internet. I would like to replace a few pieces of the coping to tighten the gaps, as well as 2 or 3 coping support strips which are corroded. Does anyone have some of these parts I could purchase?

Thanks Tom