Hey y'all

May 5, 2016
Atlanta, GA.
Roy from Atlanta.

New to the forum and went through some trial and error on a new to us pool when we bought a house last year.

I tend to search and read more than ask anything as the usual stuff gets inane. I'm definitely learning a lot and not afraid to ask for help, super helpful forum, so thanks for the add.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

We are here when you have questions :goodjob:

Please update your signature a bit:
Hayward Vari-Flo XL is the name of the multi-valve, not the filter. What is the size/model of the filter, we do not care about the flow rating
What brand/model of pump do you have? US is just the motor manufacturer, not the pump.

Ah, okay. Was not actually aware of that. The sand tank is about 24" wide. Unfortunately, the label has been peeled off. Same for the pump, I suppose I could/should post a pic. I'm not the most experienced at pool ownership, but I feel like the mess of tubing here could be avoided, but maybe necessary due to the plumbing requirements(?)
I may look into plumbing a cleaner setup when I put in a swg kit.

Thanks for the welcome.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

We are here when you have questions :goodjob:

Please update your signature a bit:
Hayward Vari-Flo XL is the name of the multi-valve, not the filter. What is the size/model of the filter, we do not care about the flow rating
What brand/model of pump do you have? US is just the motor manufacturer, not the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.