SWG Wiring Question

Jun 30, 2014
Baltimore, MD
Hi just bought the Circupool RJ45. I'm looking at my timer and I still need to check the voltage, but I'm pretty sure it's 220. I'm not an electrician by any means, but I feel like I know enough to get this wired. Do I need to "bond" this? I can't tell if it was already bonded or not. Here's a pic of my current setup. I believe I just need to use the same ports as the pump for the chlorinator as long as it's 220. Is that correct?

Attachments

• Timer Pool Pic.jpg
    Timer Pool Pic.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Timer Pic3.jpg
    Timer Pic3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Timer Pic4.jpg
    Timer Pic4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 59
Looks like it is likely 230V to me. And yes if the SWG is setup for 230, just hook it up to the same terminals as the motor.

There is nothing to bond as it does not look like anything is metal. Is it all more than 5' from the water?

the RJ is designed to be outside, I have the SJ model and just to give you an idea.. this is what I did, bought everything from lowes and even had them cut the wood for me :)

da4XwRXh.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.