Filtration system with 3 filters - circulation + pump 1: low pressure on the dual fil

May 5, 2016
Saranac
Hi,

I am new to spas and got the Masterspa trainer 15. It has three filters. One is very busy, the one connected to circulation pump. However, even when the filtration system is on and pump 1 is running, the pressure on the two other filters is very low. As a result, after two weeks the circulation filter was very dirty and the other two are almost perfectly clear. Since the two filter intake has the Ecopur filter, I would guess that I do want all filters to be used equally.

I understand that pump 1 runs intake on the two filters and also on the bottom of the spa, so the intake is limited for the filters.

Is this how it works for other customers of Masterspa? I would guest that circulation pump should be connected to the dual filter intake instead of the single one ... with the amount of water being circled, I will be continually cleaning that single filter ... help! :(

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I do not know anything about Masterspas, and I doubt many if anyone here has any experience either.

I have never heard of them having more than 1 filter, but I do not know much about spas.

Maybe you will be lucky and someone will chime in ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.