Liquidator and air bubbles

So I recently changed the 3/8 fittings with the original barb fittings to see if my air bubble situation would resolve. the bubbles are definitely coming from the tank. When I tap on the tank I can see the bubbles pass through the tubing. the air gets trapped in the flow guage, otherwise probably wouldn't be a big deal. I tried wiping all bubbles from the interior of the tank but they form back on the sides. is this a typical occurrence that others experience with the liquidator? A reaction with the 12.5 and pool water? Can't figure this one out.

Are your tank walls covered with bubbles. I get that new plastic will due that when its first filled with water but the keep relining the tank. I have the system valve opening full and the bubbles aren't getting stuck in the flow meter. Worst case scenario I can make a plastic baffle and install below the output valve

I get air bubbles that form on the inner walls, but honestly, they do not seem to be a problem. As in they do not get sucked into the output. Maybe its your output fitting that is leaking air? If I tap the tank, the bubbles just seem to rise to the top.

Liquidator bubble issue update

I cut a seven ounce plastic drinking cup to fit below the output float assembly to direct the bubbles rising up from the bleach around the valve. Bubbles have stopped entering the tubing and now I can see where a threaded connection to the flow gauge is slightly leaking. Will use teflon paste instead of Teflon tape to stop air leaks. Also made a shade box with used pallets. Rustic look which blends into the shrubs and mulch bed.

Re: Liquidator bubble issue update

...and now I can see where a threaded connection to the flow gauge is slightly leaking.
This is a common problem and i believe i read somewhere in this forum that the threads on the flow indicated and the mating threads are mismatched. Anyway mine leaked also and i just don't use it anymore.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.