Need help deciding on a pool! plz!

May 4, 2016
south florida
Hello all, i live in South Florida. Im looking into a 21' Round above ground pool. I spoke to a local installer, which also sells the pools and he started that Resin pools are the best, then comes aluminum..

I stumbled across "thepoolfactory.com" which is nice as allowing to pick packages and such but can't seem to find "resin" pools..

Id like to stay around $2500 including pool and accessories IF possible, but don't want a lousy pool... so if i need to increase i will. Please point me in the right direction. Do you recommend buying the pool from the installer? I got a quote of $2900 for a "full resin 54" package" + 725 install/delivery fee but didn't include any additional info as to brands ect.

I also just so EZ panel pool which is for In ground installs, which id love to do and would probably be okay spending the extra money to have this done, but i don't want ANY worries of issues with the wall collapsing which is what I've heard with normal ABG pools. Anyone have any experience with EZ panel in ground installs?

Thank you !

The quote he gave you sounds quite reasonable. Wanna tell us what kind of pump and filter setup he is offering? How are you planning on feeding the beast it's chlorine diet? GET one of our recommended test kits in Pool School. Welcome to the forum.

The quote he gave you sounds quite reasonable. Wanna tell us what kind of pump and filter setup he is offering? How are you planning on feeding the beast it's chlorine diet? GET one of our recommended test kits in Pool School. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the help!

this is what is on the quote
18' x 52'' all resin pool pkg
100 sq ft cartridge filter w / 1&1/2 HP 2 speed pump
25 gauge unibead liner
Armor shield
Skimmer / return
Automatic vacuum cleaner
Inside step & ladder system

479a51846ca2fedf07ad402dfc431e30.jpg
this is the
Pool I have with a Pentair sand dollar sd60 sand dollar sand filter. And 1.5 hp pump. It's an all resign pool and I don't have a single complaint about it. The pool is about 5 years old and I haven't had any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.