OHH error bypass

May 4, 2015
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a 2007 hydropool 650. The tub was getting an ohh error and the sensor was reading much higher than actual temperature. I could still use the topside panel and the error would go away after a while once the water cooled slightly. I have determined that it is likely faulty heat sensors so I have some on order . The OHH sensor is now permanent and I can't reset or do anything. Tried resetting the breaker resetting memory ect ect but the error keeps coming up and I can't do anything with the top side panel.

I want the pumps to run so water continues to circulate but I can't do anything. Is there anyway to bypass or allow the pumps to run without the heater or sensors operational ? Sensors won't arrive for a few days and I want to make sure I at least have filter cycles on.

Ok, I replaced the sensors but still no luck. I tested the resistance on the heater and its 15.2ohms is that within spec for the heater element ?

I also removed board and inspected the back of the board for burns in case something was fried but nothing. Could it be a bad relay or pump related ? If it was pump related I would think I could still use the functions on the topside panel but not sure. OHH error is constant and I cannot do anything else even after shutting down for extended time period. Any ideas could it be the heater element or does the resistance check out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.