Screenlogic2 update with major bugs

Ocgasman

Bronze Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
All,

Just an FYI for those of you with Intellitouch and Screenlogic2 interface on iOS. There were some bugs introduced after the last update. There's reports of buttons being introduced that are unnecessary for some pool owners and pumps restarting randomly. One bug introduced into my system is driving me crazy. I have Intelliflo VSPs and every single time I open the Screenlogic2 App on any iOS device, all VSPs that are running will stop right at the minute change for about 5-10 seconds and then restart. I go into the App frequently to play with the lights, change speeds on my laminars, adjust spa jets, check Intellichlor, etc...and every single time I open the Screenlogic2 app, whatever pump is running will shut down and restart. Super annoying especially when I'm trying to heat the pool, I don't want flow stopped that often. Anyway, I have been in contact with Pentair on this issue and they are aware. Apparently, it has to do with the "sync iOS time/date with automation" setting in your Screenlogic2 App and a possible workaround is to disable that sync setting. That did not work for me as my pumps still stop and restart on the minute change every time I open the app even after I disabled the sync, but it might work for you. Pentair says they are working on an update to fix this bug as well as other bugs. I'm disappointed that an update hasn't been pushed out yet as it's already been 2 weeks since the last update introduced these bugs.

Is this isolated to Apple devices? I've been running the 733 update with no issues. I'm not sure what changed on the programming side but it is working just as well as before. No issues on my MacBook either.

... Yet another reason I'm loyal to the Droids

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.