Upgrading AG Pool - Automation, Hardplumbing, and Stenner

Feb 11, 2013
I purchased and had my pool installed last summer with just the basics and manually adding chlorine and plugging in the pump to an extension cord. Fast forward to this Spring... I have added an Intermatic time PE1353ME (I think) and have it ready to program my pump to run as soon as I get finished hard plumbing! I know I am running late a and haven't opened yet, but just had one little thing the installer needed to fix. Anyway, here is where I currently am in the process of hard plumbing. None of this has been glued yet, just want to get it mapped out. I plan to use Jandy Never Lube valves to be able to service equipment if needed. One of the things I am most excited about is adding a fountain already plumbed in! I will also be adding in a Stenner pump, so no more manual chlorine additions! Hopefully I will be up and running by this weekend! I plan to follow up as I go.
2b6eff1f9c88c9d19ac2ab8a85cac992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got a bit more plumbed and plan to glue it all together tomorrow with my Dad.

9a2e4f259779e215a454f2e84ba91268.jpg

I was itching to take the cover off, so that's what I did. Yanked it off myself. I was expecting to see a green pool. I had broke my wrist right before Labor Day and just didn't take very good care of it after that. When the pool company closed it, I could see algae starting. To my surprise, it was clear until I dropped leaves from the cover in! Already raked most of them out. Plan to throw the pool robot in tomorrow too!

c719b9a7ba5f4128a04d3c50ba17abd2.jpg

dae045773eaf0b39d18023de4dc49cf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.