Cheap chlorine

I just load up a cart...take to the car....go back in...load another cart....etc. Until I get to the 75 gallons or so I need for the season. They don't seem to mind.

You buy your entire bleach for the season at one time?

With 12.5% I wouldn't normally do that. The first purchase I usually make in May, the Julian dates are about 16085 - 16110 most years. I'll buy about 20 now. Then in July or so, I'll go and buy more either there or at Fleet Farm. By then the Julian dates are likely 16140+ so it's fresher. Incidentally, Fleet Farm used to have 4 gallons of 12.5% for $9.99 for most of the summer. It's $14.99 this year. :(

Bought 16 gallons, there was only 1 on the shelf when I left. They had about 12 more on a pallet back in their staging area after I had loaded my cart. The Julian date on those was about 15 days newer but I didn't feel like reloading the cart again...

Thanks. I was checking add for store here, don't see BOGO, but is $3.99. Discription says 12.5% and-
Liquid pool chlorinator is one of the best options to reduce cyanuric acid levels

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.