Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Considering an AquaTrol - prices vary widely from $509 up to around $600 and then there is the verticle and hose model issue? Advice on where you found your best deal and which type of AquaTrol you installed on your AGP. Thanks.

I bought the hose pipe with the 20 amp twist lock receptacle version Bought it off ebay from Aqua Superstore for $540 shipped. This was the best deal last year. You can get the return jet version with a standard receptacle cheaper but I wanted to plumb mine in rigid PVC and I need the 20 amp receptacle for my pump. The inspector would have nailed me if I used the 15 amp version since my pump draws a max of 16 amps.

Oh thanks!! I think I'll be looking at hard plumbing as well so really think the hose/pipe version would work best too. Do you have much for issues of having to re-set the entire system if you have a power outage? That is the one reason I was thinking of going with this system rather than the one I have. Mine works great UNLESS the power goes out - then it shuts down and will not operate until I re-set the entire system again -which requires that you turn it on/start up at the exact time you want it to start up every day. Ugh. Thunderstorm season means re-setting often.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.