Landscape lights on easytouch

An Aux circuit will need to be used. Wire a 15A breaker to the line side of the relay, wire a low voltage transformer (Intermatic PX300) to the load side of the relay. The neutral and ground will run from the neutral and ground bars to the neutral and ground wires on the line side of the transformer. Low voltage landscape wire will hook to the low voltage side of the transformer.

Set the Aux circuit up and assign it.

Menu> Circuit names> Select Aux ## (the one you hooked the wiring to)> Set name - Yard Lights or Malibu lights> Exit
Menu> Circuit Functions> Yard lights/ Malibu Lights> Assign to Lights> Exit

When you push Aux ## (the one the lights are assigned to), the lights will come on. Additionally, you can set the lights to a schedule so they turn on and off on the days/times of your choosing or even better, wire in a photocell so you never have to adjust the on time throughout the year.

Reactions: Don_TLR
You can also setup a weather proof outlet box on the exterior of your easytouch panel or right next to it on a wall. Then wire the outlet to be energized by an aux relay. Then just buy any landscape light transformer and plug it in. Most transformers that I found came prewired with a standard 3 prong cord.

If you look up the threads started by me, I have list of the items I used for my landscape lighting project.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.