Proper brush for new plaster with pebble?

cptnding

Platinum Supporter
May 17, 2014
North Atlanta
We just had our pool replastered with NPT Stonescapes with a bit of glass added. Looks good and I am happy with the work so far. Looks good and no issues. Pool finished filling Sunday night and start up was this morning. I know we have a lot of brushing and ph testing but I am unsure what type of brush should be used for the start up period. I have a Wall Whale nylon brush that is 2 years old and think I may need something stiffer. I did some searching on here but could not find anything that I thought directly answered my question. Should I use nylon only? Combo? Stainless (I'm guessing not stainless!)
Thanks for your help!
I found you guys 2 years ago just after we bought this house and it has been a truly trouble free pool! We always giggle when we hear other folks talking about how hard and how much work it is to keep up their pool. We always respond with "Google trouble free pool!"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.