Just a reintroduction

Pogo

May 8, 2009
Hi all. I was previously registered but haven't checked in since last year. I tried to reenter but couldn't even completely recall the user name let alone the pass word. The registration told me my email address was already being used and the lost password page said it couldn't be found, so I had to re-register on my other address.

That's ok though. I like this 'handle' and avatar better nor whatever I had last year. Walt Kelly's little character (Thanks Walt!) gives a pretty good impression of what I'm seeing in my pool.

I still retain enough, plus can draw on other related posts, to effectively clear up this mess. Speaking of messes, we were sucking out some of the sludge from the bottom yesterday when we lost suction. Turns out we had sucked up a rather large frog. It had gone up the spout head and one leg first... yecchh!

welcome back!!!
also wanted to say, I love your avatar. My dad had a plastic Pogo and when my daughter was about 3 or 4yrs he gave it to her (she loved it) she carried it around for the longest time. We still have him and is a great treasure.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.