Fair price to pay for Pentair Intellibrite 5G color LEG light?

I paid an additional $1k but that included the remote control as well. I did not install the remote control because I got a Easy Touch and connected it to that. My builder let me repurpose the roughly $200 used for the remote control.

If the pool comes with a standard white like by default, there should not be much difference in install, if any at all.

Must be a very special version of the Intellibrite. Tell your PB you can pick one up for less than half that pretty easily. You might come out ahead by telling the PB to go with a regular light, buying the color LED on your own, and then slipping the color LED light to the electrician along with a few dollars at time of install.

I just checked a couple online vendors, and its a bit over $500 for the pool light, and just under $400 for the spa light, wondering too if its worth it to have PB do it, a buddy said its pretty easy to just pull it out and replace on your own, but I'm a bit skeptical of just how "plug n play" it really is. . .

That (or white light) was the only option given or no light.

its absolutely no extra effort for the PB to put in the LED vs standard light, my instinct is that you are getting fleeced by the PB.

its standard practice from them. "oh this $500 light will cost you and extra $1200 to install" never mind that the original light cost $200. same cables, same conduit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.