Thank you. That is all.

welbo

Apr 14, 2016
College Station, TX
I see a lot of people post on here asking for solutions to problems. The nice people who have been here a while usually take the long route of suggesting and nudging those folks toward following the TFP method completely and fully one step at a time. We all like to learn our lessons the hard way. My suggestion - read the sticky and follow it. It isn't complicated. If you do it just as it is, very well laid out, you will have a beautiful trouble free pool. No need to improvise.

I am saving loads of money, using the pool regularly and with very little effort. Now that everything is balanced and stable, I can enlist help easily if I am away.

So to TFP, thank you.

I see a lot of people post on here asking for solutions to problems. The nice people who have been here a while usually take the long route of suggesting and nudging those folks toward following the TFP method completely and fully one step at a time. We all like to learn our lessons the hard way. My suggestion - read the sticky and follow it. It isn't complicated. If you do it just as it is, very well laid out, you will have a beautiful trouble free pool. No need to improvise.

I am saving loads of money, using the pool regularly and with very little effort. Now that everything is balanced and stable, I can enlist help easily if I am away.

So to TFP, thank you.

Well said, and I also say TFP, thank you

OK, let me throw out a shameless plug here. TFP is run by volunteers who get nothing for their time. The only way we keep the lights on and the electrons flowing is by folks who have found value in what we do making a donation. Yes, the guy who owns the web site also owns the company that makes and sells the test kits. I promise you, he is not making a killing on $68 test kits and puts money into TFP to keep it going.

So, if you have found value consider making a donation. TFP has recently become a 501 (c) charity under IRS rules, so your donation may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

OK, let me throw out a shameless plug here. TFP is run by volunteers who get nothing for their time. The only way we keep the lights on and the electrons flowing is by folks who have found value in what we do making a donation. Yes, the guy who owns the web site also owns the company that makes and sells the test kits. I promise you, he is not making a killing on $68 test kits and puts money into TFP to keep it going.

So, if you have found value consider making a donation. TFP has recently become a 501 (c) charity under IRS rules, so your donation may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).

Hey neat! I wish I had known. I bought my K-2006C off another website just because I had used them before and already had my address saved. I'll definitely go to the site referenced in the link in the sticky from now on.

Did not even know about this, tim5055. Thanks to you, I have just donated. I found TFP a couple years ago and never took it to heart until ordering my kit a month or so ago. The help y'all give is amazing and, thanks to TFP, my pool is crystal again and I now UNDERSTAND why! It was hit or miss in the past relying on B&M testing "when I got around to it". Now, just dip some water and test. Coulnd't be easier!

Near the end of my first SLAM, next step is TA reduction (now at 180 - was 240!)

Happy to support such a great group!!

Good post Tim, We know Dave won't ask for donations, that's why it is so easy to want to help in anyway. Besides getting all our test equipment and refills so inexpensively, from what I've saved in just one year, I can donate the max every year AND still be ahead.

That is if that's okay with Dave and you guys?:rolleyes:

P.S. seriously, do I just go to the supporter page and pledge again?:confused:

Never mind I found the button at the bottom:oops:

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.