New member in Maryland

Apr 30, 2016
Rockville MD
Hi. We've been pool owners for the last 15 years, going through all the pitfalls and joys of learning DIY pool maintenance. Ours is an oval in-ground of 22,000 gallons built in the mid 1970's. It's in a woodsy location so we get more than the usual amount of tree debris and not much in the way of direct warmth from the sun. The most recent improvement (its actually been a few years now) was the addition of an Enersol solar heating system that takes advantage of the sunny rooftop on our house. It was money well spent.

I also just installed a new variable speed motor onto the Hayes Superpump that's piped to a sand filter, and am looking for guidance and ideas on how other people made all these parts work together. I think I'm almost there though. So far I'm happy with the quietness of the pump now, since our outdoor seating areas are close by.

See you around the forum! Ray

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.