Dollar General Bleach question

appstategrad

Jul 12, 2014
Hickory, NC
This was in the weekly ad. uploadfromtaptalk1462106002269.jpg

I am not currently at DG and the MSDS sheet on DGs website has a UPC number, so I'm not sure I'm looking at the correct one. http://dollargeneral.online-msds.com

Does anyone have any experience using DG bleach or have this bottle at home and can look up the UPC or percentage for me? If it is good quality bleach, this would be a good deal when combined with the $2 of $10 coupons they send via email and text messages.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Today's price is about 2.25 per gallon for the good stuff when combined with the 2 off 10 coupon and sale price.

eb7b30afae7f821f7abc0259066804e5.jpg

9a00a5bbbac718fb315997a5184a016d.jpg
69c746efe277961dba2fcf6b9a0e4448.jpg

I bought 10 Saturday ($5 off $25 purchase) and 3 more today ($2 off $10 purchase).

The store I went to Saturday is not as well managed as the store I was in today. There was no sale tag up...so while it was a pleasant surprise I had angry people behind me because it took them a few min to figure out why my $5 coupon wouldn't work.

Coupon of $5 off $25 is next week as well...and happens many Saturdays. I was going to post the same thing. Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The store I went to today is fairly new and has only been open a short time. Based on the test results from the bleach I got at a different store on Saturday, it was at least 8.25%. I can look up the code for you if you would like? May be good reference for the future. I saw a post on here once about Clorox codes but didn't know if it translated to store brands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.