Dolphin M400 powers supply enclosure

Ron55

Bronze Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
SW Florida
I was wondering if anyone has an enclosure they purchased or made to house the Dolphin m400 specifically its power supply.

My shed is a hike from my pool so I'd like something I can keep on the pool deck or near the pool equipment.

I'm specifically concerned about keep the power supply dry in case it rains when the robot is working as the pool store guy told me it is not waterproof on water resistant.

I was looking at small plastic shed but concerned if they have enough venting for any heat the unit generates?

First run it did a nice job with my very dirty pool and cleaning the filters was as simple as everyone said it would be.

Thanks.

Welcome to TFP.

I've never seen anyone mention one, but it doesn't mean I didn't miss that. Did yours come with a Caddy, and holder built into it for the supply?

It did come with the caddy and holder and it works great. I'm just concerned with rain coverage more then storage I guess.

What does everyone else do if it rains? I'm sure it happens that a sudden unexpected T storm pops up and the power supply gets soaked. Or is that not an issue?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.