FOAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamhor

May 7, 2009
I recently opened my inground vinyl 25,000 gallon pool. It was pretty green. I mistakenly added to much (triple) algeside and now have a foam problem. It is only visable when I turn on the water slide. The splashing from the slide is making a foamy mess. What can I do to rid my pool of this miserable foam?? THANKS

It will subside if you simply wait it out. Use chlorine to prevent algae instead of the algaecide and it will save you money as well as eliminate foam.....lots of other advantages, too.

You guys are CORRECT it's getting better over time. I only have this foam problem when my waterfall is on. My question now is will this foam problem clear faster by leaving the waterfall on (FOAMY AND UGLY) or am I better off turning it off and just filtering normally (NO FOAM AND CLEAR)? Does airation help? THANKS

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.