SAM light fixture

I'd check the electrical connections first, the SAMs have 2 bulbs and it seems unlikely that both would have blown at the same time ... unless there was some sort of power surge.

If the electrical is all good, you can pull the light up to the deck, disassemble it and check the bulbs - Ace Hardware often has replacement bulbs for 1/2 the price of OEM bulbs - bring one with you and match it up :)

I hope this has been "enlightening" :lol:

waste said:
I'd check the electrical connections first, the SAMs have 2 bulbs and it seems unlikely that both would have blown at the same time ... unless there was some sort of power surge.

If the electrical is all good, you can pull the light up to the deck, disassemble it and check the bulbs - Ace Hardware often has replacement bulbs for 1/2 the price of OEM bulbs - bring one with you and match it up :)

I hope this has been "enlightening" :lol:
:?:
Thanks a lot. I suppose I need to turn off all power to check the connections. Right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.