IGP Resurface and new tile

That is true. As old as she is she still acts very silly. I did have to leave the phone for that period that I was recording by the window. I also have an iPad that I could use to make calls and text message through the iPhone as long as they are both on the same wifi this is what makes that possible so I didn't miss a call or message. I put it in time lapse mode and the phone did the rest.
dc1e0cec5c11f07dfb213389d006b076.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. She's so cute! Love those teeth! Even while her lips frown down, her teeth smile up. She's looking a little pouty there. Waiting for someone to throw that tennis ball perhaps?

How bad was it on the battery life?

Pool filled up as of this morning. It was a lot faster than I expected. Took about 18 hrs or so and by my measurements my pool is 20k gal. Pictures were taken when it was someday cloudy outside. I'll post some more when the sun is on full blast!
f2add5fc4d4d8f8bfd7a7359985f2e99.jpg
f67cf4115fcddd96f6e486b53dde654e.jpg
c5f22000e93a84c7cf33274ec4b16e9f.jpg
cbb7eea2c60d29524dca1ad30140927a.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks. I haven't stepped in it yet but I ran my hand on it in the shallow end and was smoother than I expected. Not as smooth as regular plaster I had before though. From the way it looked before I felt It, I thought it was going to feel like sandpaper. I brushed it once today and from what I've read may get a little smoother from the loose aggregate getting brushed off the next couple of weeks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.