New to TFP--Hey Y'all

rpfelderiii

Bronze Supporter
Apr 30, 2016
Columbia, SC
Hey Y'all,

I just found TFP. I'm excited to finally have a place to start. I've been doing my own maintenance/Service for the past 15 years in Columbia, SC. Its been hit or miss sometimes. My local pool store is very supportive, though I'm sure they'd love it if I quit doing things myself and called them every time something went wrong.
Very happy to have found you.
2=

Thnx, Tim.
yup, that'd be my closest pool store.
They are actually nice folks there, but testing results vary by who does them. If Stephen does the testing they can be close. If any of the summer help does it you may as well just roll the dice.

Stephen & Jack are from Florida and understand liquid chlorine as that was how they were trained in FL. Stephen even talked about starting to sell bulk chlorine but was not sure the market was big enough in Columbia. They sell 10% in season, but the turnover is a little slow. I had to explain to one employee that liquid does not add CYA as she swore their liquid was "stabilized".

Hey there sort of neighbor ;) Welcome to TFP! Tim will keep an eye on you good. He knows his stuff!

Tim, too bad this pool store you like isn't sure of the demand for liquid chlorine. They could *teach* customers that it's a reliable option for pool care. Expand on their test kits and everything..... oooh what fun it would be to have a TFP style store!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support