Raleigh NC PB

I was real happy with Dixon Pools out of Burlington. I know they work in the Triangle also. I know PoolSide in Mebane does great work too. I've inspected their jobs. My big decision point was to focus on a company with a physical retail store.... seemed to be less of a risk.

I did my build recently and would be happy to talk to you. (i'm in Chapel HIll during the day)

Not sure but if you are looking for a concrete or Viking fiberglass pool, we will be glad to give you a free estimate. We offer a self-install package on our fiberglass pools that make them very affordable while we still provide the shell, all equipment and onsite supervision during installation to make sure the pool is set correctly. Let me know if I can help you out.

HI,
Please see correction...Rising Sun Pools not Horizon.
I used Aquatic Creations in Cary. John Hartley is the owner and treated us extremely well, not to mention we have a beautiful pool! I couldn't even get Rising Sun Pools to come back and give me a quote when they knew we were ready to build! I figured they probably wouldn't be much on the service end if they didn't respond BEFORE I gave them money! You can email AQ at: [email protected]

Good luck!

I run accross a pool builder this week in my deliveries with Old Dominion Freight in the Greensboro Area..I'm pretty sure they do all N.C.Mackie Brother's of Blue Haven Pools..They do concrete pool's..But they had started with vinyl pool's this year and were going to start with aboveground's too...Very nice people,While there they had sold another vinyl lined pool..I was talking to Todd MaCKIE AND HIS NUMBER IS 336-299-9902..I was discussing the Web site&BBB method to him..He seemed to be very interested about it and told him he needed to check it out...You may want to give them a call..336-299-9902 or 336-297-9908,,www.mbipools.com

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.