Question: Pool just resurfaced with WetEdge Luna Quartz, Lots of Streaking, Footprint

Mar 24, 2012
Hi,

My 2 week startup specified by the PB just finished and so the pump is not running 24/7. Now I see a lot of large streaking, footprints, etc. Emailed PB this morning. Would like to get feedback from the forum - I don't think this looks acceptable based on other posts, but wanted the forum's opinion.

Thanks,
David

WP_20160430_005.jpg
WP_20160430_004.jpg
WP_20160430_003.jpg
WP_20160430_002.jpg
WP_20160430_001.jpg

This is my fear about plaster too. The warranty doxument I was provided by my PB says that mottling and uneven looks are to be expected. That being said, so many pools have darker colors without mottling. Not sure if it only the applicator skill involved or is there anything more than that.
From my review of posts in TFP, streaking far worse than what you have has been corrected using a variety of methods. As Kim pointed out, you should be able to work it out with your PB.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.