Liquidator up and running

Getting a small air leak in the 3/8 upgrade fittings (push fittings) at the shut off valve on the suction side of things. Thought it was commuting from all the air bubbles lining the interior of the tank. Thinking of using the original barb fittings. My pool had such a low demand for chlorine last year that I can probably get away with the smaller fittings. Anyone else have any issues with the upgraded fittings. Just got to get the quirks out, like anything else.

Its not the bubbles in the tank. I'd re do the fitting in question. They come apart by pushing in if I recall correctly. If that doesn't work go by a replacement at HD or Lowes.

DO NOT SWITCH TO THE SMALLER TUBING IT DRAMATICALLY INCREASES YOUR RISK OF A CLOG.

Mine came with the 3/8" fittings and I have had no issues, other than at install. It was a bit tricky to get the PVC/hose clamp unions to sit flush while tightening them down. Not that difficult though.

When you say the suction side of things do you mean the pump suction side (Liquidator output) or the Liquidator suction side (Liquidator input)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.