New Radiant Pool Construction - Looking for a Pool Financing company.

Egghead2004

Silver Supporter
May 5, 2015
Charlton, MA
We have created a design for our new pool and patio. Costs will be about $28-$30k. We are looking to finance $20-$25k.
The upper deck currently exists, we plan to sink the 16'x32' radiant pool about 2' deep and build a stone patio around the pool.

The local banks have only a $5,000 unsecured loan. Even they recommend that I research national lenders and credit unions.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have the hole excavated and french drains all complete. Next step is purchasing the pool, piping, sand, concrete, pump, filter, chlorine generator, LED lights, and Pentair control. That is where about $17k is needed.

Thanks

Pool.jpg

Yeah, tried the equity line, but the market has dropped and the appraisal didn't quite give me enough. So it looks like I'll apply for the 3 year Lightstream loan. The only negative is that I cant write off the interest, but that won't amount to much anyway.

LightStream. I financed about half my pool through them. It was just about the simplest transaction ever. Had approval in less than 24 hours and could have had the money within just a couple of days. They also seem to have about the best rate going on unsecured.

I used LightStream after working with multiple other options including my local bank. Lightstream focuses on very qualified low risk personal loans and I was totally satisfied with the whole process. I also like that the loan was not on my house as a 2nd mortgage. The increased interest over 3-5 years that we will be paying for this was not worth much consideration.

I just went with lighstream as well. Took out a 25000 loan to install above ground pool. I am buying the 12 x 24 doughboy and all equipment. There is a deck and stamped concrete patio as well as the electric, tree removal, survey/too costs and so on. Our backyard will finally be usable. Got loan approval withing 24 hours for 35,000 but decided to go with an above ground the kids can use during the week as we live at the beach on the weekends so lowered the loan amount. Signed paperwork online this morning and funds were just deposited into my account. We both have over 800 credit scores and I heard they can be a pain to deal with if you do not have ideal credit. Best of lick!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.