Help picking a liner! Show me your pics!

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
Hi! We are trying to pick a liner for a rectangle pool. Our four favorite liners from Imperial Pools are Mosaic, Gray Granite, Royal Seabrook, and Sandpebble. Which do you like? Also, if you have any pictures of these liners or anything similar please share! I'd love to see what they look like in an actual pool. Thank you!

FullSizeRender-3.jpgFullSizeRender-4.jpgFullSizeRender-2.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

They had a big distribution problem and have discontinued some of their patterns. I'm not sure if these are any of those but perhaps you could check their website to make sure these are all available before you select one.

I don't have any of the liners you have pictured, however, I have one similar to "Colorado." Mine is named "Oakland" and can be viewed here: Specialty Pool Products

Don't let the one photo trick you, the pool is level and the deck seems to be, however it looks whacky in the picture. LOL

20150602_203345_zpsqrjhwypx.jpg

20150606_1531422_zpsuayxstkt.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.