Can you help me ID this part from my spa jets?

TimmyT

Aug 8, 2013
Orlando, FL
Thanks for looking! Pics attached.

We recently purchased a home with a pool that was built in the 1990s. I noticed that one of the spa jets has a ton of flow while the others have very little, and we don't get bubbles from any of the jets.

I drained the spa a bit, pulled out the eyeballs, and saw that the jet with a lot of flow was missing a nozzle deep within the body that was present in all the others. I used a 1/2" socket on a long extension to pull one of the nozzles out of the other jets so I could get a good look at the part. I'm thinking that if I could find one more of these nozzles I could drop it in and I'd have relatively even pressure from all the jets and the venturi might start working again.

Any idea who made the pictured nozzle? My google-fu isn't getting me any good results... there's no markings on the nozzle that I can see, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Anyone seen one of these before?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 43
Can you do us a favor an add your city and state to your profile as it helps us deliver better answers to questions asked. From your IP address you appear to be in Florida but we really like it a little closer than that.

These guys have lots. Take a look or give them a call they are very helpful with stuff like this.

sunplay.com Spa Jets

Thanks, I didn't see anything on their web site, but perhaps I should give them a call. I ordered an EasyTouch 8 from them a couple weeks ago and they did a nice job on that transaction.

The Balboa 30-4303 nozzle looks similar to the part I have... not exactly the same (mine is tapered on the front where the Balboa seems to be a straight) and it's hard to compare the dimensions with the info I can find, but it just might work for me. Gonna order a few and see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.