Replacing Existing Above Ground Pool - Need advice on what to purchase

Jul 31, 2015
Windham, NH
We acquired an above ground with the purchase of our home last year. The pool is not in great shape at all and we would like to build a deck around it so we can get better use out of the pool. We decided it's probably best to tear down the exiting pool and level the ground since the pool is uneven, and put up a new pool then build the deck. I have no idea what to purchase and where to purchase it. We'll keep the pump and filter we have, so just the pool will be replaced. Looking for all opinions and suggestions on purchasing an above ground pool. We want something that is durable and will last us a long time. We are building a deck completely around the pool and then landscaping around the decking. I think what we have now is metal with a vinyl liner. I'm fine with getting the same thing, just plan to take better care of it than the previous owners did. I just don't know where to buy the best metal/vinyl liner pool.

Thanks!

Danielle

Poolsupplyworld! I bought my pool there and got free shipping! I'd order again if n when I have to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.