Where to get a good test kit - Eastern Canada

May 4, 2009
First full season with the new pool, and I'd like to get one of the good test kits.
Does anyone happen to know where I could get one in my area? (Hopefully in Moncton)

I tried the links I found here, but I'm seeing that they can't be shipped to Canada.
I found a link for Canadian customers, and I sent an email to the contact address [email protected].
They replied with the contact info for their distributor here in Moncton. I called them, and they're a commercial distributor, and don;t sell to the general public. They gave me the names of the 2 pool places in town that they said can sell them.
The first could order in a K-2006 kit, for $329 ....The other pool store had NO test kits available, except the strips.

There's ebay and so on, but I'm thinking I'd run into problems getting something like that shipped across the border...

Any Canadians out there that can offer help, preferably something in my city...?

Thanks!!

Taylor Technologies has an exclusive distribution agreement with Lowry & Associates in Newmarket, Ontario, 905-836-0505 (voice), 905-895-4539 (fax), [email protected]
All Taylor products in Canada must be purchased through them or one of their dealers.

Lowry & Associates adds a substantial markup to the Taylor prices.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.