Opinion on new above ground pool

Jun 27, 2012
Long story short the pool store where i bought it are a bunch of aholes. 1st batch of rails were bent and scratched, then they said that pool was a closeout and i have no options. Looking for opinions on how the white rails look on it. I'm not a fan of it, wife said just finish the pool. I was thinking of just painting them close enough to match.

Attachments

• 20160426_203458.jpg
    20160426_203458.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 20160426_191749.jpg
    20160426_191749.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 141
Well I can't argue if everyone likes the white. I'll get used to it. I was just prepared for the same color and finish as the posts. I don't think the kids are going to care once they are swimming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your family is going to love this pool and appreciate all the hard work you've put into it to make it happen. Enjoy your summer n if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

I think my brain must be wired like the OP. I initially winced at the contrast, and think I would prefer matching myself, but looking at it, it does do a nice job making the pattern on the side pop and certainly doesn't look hideous. It's actually a nice unique look.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.