New pool build - Lumberton, Tx

THANKS! We love a good pool build! Make sure you have lots of pics to share! You can start with a pic of the area the pool is going in.

You can become a supporting member to get lots of photo storage space AND you get a discount on the test kit as well! win-win!

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Kim:cat: (Pat stop vacuuming your pool until her dig and gunite gets done!)

LOL on the upside down pic! Are you on an Apple product?

Looking at your diagram I would think about making the walkway from the patio to the pool wider. If you have kids you KNOW they will "race" to the pool and may not stay on the walkway=dirt and grass in pool.

Digging, digging, digging=MUD LOL Let the MUD begin!

Make sure to check on them and let them know you are are around so they can ask questions as they go. You would not believe some nice changes or ideas they come up with while they are working on the pool.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Apple likes to help people post their pics upside down. The easiest way to post pics here is to upload them to Photobucket (free), copy the IMG code to the right of the pic and paste it in your post. This will embed the pic into your thread.

Hey look another Texas build. Congratulations and welcome to TFP. The layout looks good. Who is your PB and what equipment did they spec? Most around here love to sell tab feeders and ozone. I take it the contract is already signed but if they sold you on low chlorine ozone I would not have it plumbed. Ask questions.... That's what this forum is for. Take lots of pictures of the build.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.