Clarksville
hi.
I use pool master 5 way test kit and got these results

chlorine (could stand to be higher) 2.0
FC 2.5
ph 7.8
ta 50
acid demand 1
NOTE: this is a saltwater water pool. can I have the link to pool mate so I can see how much liquid chlorine/bleach I need to add?

the improvement from last year us that with bags and chlorine tabs, our ph was always lower, usually around the 6.8
7.2 range. so I was forever adding borax to raise it.

this yr pool was opened March 22nd. we have an 18/52 pool and 7000 gallons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Hi Melody. The link to the Poolmath Calculator is in my signature below. I'm not familiar with your particular test kit, but you will need to know your CYA to accurately match the correct FC on the Chlorine/CYA Chart (also below). Currently your FC appears to be a bit low. Hope that helps.

Test Kit

my Taylor k-2006 came today. tomorrow I am going to start testing to see where I'm at. over the past 3 days, while waiting, I've been running a swg boost cycle and adding a half gallon of bleach each day to help prevent segie growth and hopefully prevent further chlorine loss. I will keep you in dated. thanks for your help so far.

Intex 18/52 pool at 7000 gsllons.
vinyl sift sided pool
intex 1500 gph sand filter and intex swg at 1500 gph.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.