Opinions on new liner color/design

May 9, 2015
Southern TN
Having to replace our liner and I was wanting opinions on which color to go with and design on the pool floor. Currently it is a light baby blue and it shows every piece of trash which is good and bad. Also, what mil do you suggest? We are using the Tara brand

I vote for ocean wave. Can help on the mil. I used the standard and can't say if it's worth upgrading to thicker. Maybe if you have a large dog that swims otherwise I don't think so just b/c I have not heard a lot of stories where people have tearing issues.

Wow, I didnt know liners had designs like the pebble or quartz look. Very nice. I don't know anything about them, but think Key West is nice, so is Cap Cod, but I personally like a richer blue than light blue.

I think only liner people can really answer the question about debris. For those of us that have or are getting a pebble aggregate I imagine it would be difficult to see debris just because of all the different color pebbles.

I like that Key West color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you have this liner? I just don't want so dark that I can't see debris

Hi. I don't but I have a similar shade. You'll be able to see debris. I used to maintain a black plaster pool. You could still see stuff at the bottom since most debris isn't black (green, sandy color, brown is more typical). The black looked awesome with its slate patio and stone coping. My dw wouldn't go for it at our house though.
I plan to open next weekend and can take some pics if you like. I have cocco beach tile with miranar bottom by Merlin. It's good bc you can see the debris to vacuum but it doesn't stand out like light bottoms do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.