Store To Purchase From

Walmart for my bleach. Can't find it cheaper in my area. I have a ample supply of acid from work. I have a bucket of triclor pucks that I got years ago. I use them when I go on vacation as I have nobody else around to trust to add chlorine to the pool.

I found Pinch a penny & Amazon had the same pricing, for 3 in tabs but wondering are they as good as each other?
There are so many options on chemicals. I would like to know also. But Where & what brands are best for the value? I bought a Taylor 2006c test kit on amazon. good deal. Pays to shop around. But if any can share the with out being sales motivated, Its kind of like someone telling you where to buy a car, and what one is the best to buy. I don't think Honda sells pool supplies? or do they? LOL If anyone could share the list they stock up on it would sure help as well as where to get them at a good price, Thanks

I found Pinch a penny & Amazon had the same pricing, for 3 in tabs but wondering are they as good as each other?
There are so many options on chemicals. I would like to know also. But Where & what brands are best for the value? I bought a Taylor 2006c test kit on amazon. good deal. Pays to shop around. But if any can share the with out being sales motivated, Its kind of like someone telling you where to buy a car, and what one is the best to buy. I don't think Honda sells pool supplies? or do they? LOL If anyone could share the list they stock up on it would sure help as well as where to get they at a good price, Thanks
We generally do not stock up on anything. Most members use a SWG or bleach and you can not really stock up on bleach because it will degrade.

Also remember, that exclusive use of 3" tablets is typically not recommended due to the CYA build-up ... unless you get a LOT of rain which you might in FL.

I stock my bleach in a cool (AC) dark basement. I get 12 percent at Ollies For $2.99 a gallon. They get a shipment one time for summer n when its gone, its gone! I'll go in n buy $100 worth. Other than that, it's Wal-Mart.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.