SWG - Problems with it working properly

Sharkygirl

Gold Supporter
Oct 26, 2014
Sarasota, FL
I have two SWG. One for the pool and one for the spa. They are AquaPure by Jandy. I am questioning if they could be wired wrong. I added salt to the Spa yesterday. The manual says to turn off the SWG to 0 percentage for 24 hours after adding salt. So I did. Today my chlorine level was through the roof at 23ppm. The pool however was at 1.5 ppm and last night it was 5. Could it be they are wired opposite? I know this sounds like a stupid question, however, when the percentage is set on the pool, it always reads the same for the spa. So even though I "set" the percentage on the iaqualink app, it shows on the physical boards as the same. In other words if I set the pool to "0" the spa will read "0". So even though I set the spa to "0" after adding the salt, it still read "40" like the pool. Furthermore, I am frequently getting the "120" error code with a general fault message. I'm not familiar enough with my plumbing setup to know how to take the Aquapure apart to clean. I am waiting for the pool service people to do this, so hopefully that will take care of the message. Has anyone had similar problems with this equipment?

Most of the time a pool and spa share filter, swg, etc and valves are used to move water between spa and pool. We are going to need some pics of the equipment pad to help figure this out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.